CEO, Concept Development, Facilitation and Coaching
Bettina Dölken, Dipl.-Kff. and MBA
- Experienced management trainer, organisational developer and coach in the areas of leadership, change mangement and teambuilding; has her own consultancy BD Consulting and works with cooperating partners (e.g. GREAT PLACE TO WORK®); fluent in German and English
- Zertifications in organisational development (BDVT, IfP), coaching (IfP), MBTI®, 9Levels®, NLP Master Practitioner (Robert Dilts); university degrees from Münster and Notre Dame, USA; certified choral conductor pop/jazz; passionate singer in a gospel choir
- Areas of responsibility at TeamSing: client consulting with regard to objectives and workshop design, developing concepts for and coordinating workshops, conceptualising and facilitating workshops, coaching teams and facilitating business workshops and team-building sessions; keynote speach
Musical Director, Compositions and Arrangements
Adrienne Morgan Hammond
- Graduate of the American Academy of Dramatic Arts, Pasadena, Los Angeles
- Adrienne came to Europe as a performer in the musical "Elvis: The Musical". She is an experienced stage artist as a musical performer or solo artist, as well as performing together with famous musicians such as Al Jarreau, R. Kelly, "The Weather Girls", Joy Fleming, Paul Kuhn, "BAP", "Orange Blue" and "The Kelly Family". She was the director of a number of different gospel choirs, some of which are international, for example "Jambalaya!" and "Pitch the Key", and is the Musical Director of the ensemble "Adrienne & Friends". Adrienne Morgan Hammond also composes and arranges her own songs together with her husband, both for her own concerts and as commissioned by various artists. She additionally runs gospel workshops all over Germany.
- Areas of responsibility at TeamSing: workshop design, musical arrangements, COMPANY ANTHEM compositions, choreography, choir rehearsals, performance coaching and interactive entertainment
Marco Morgan Hammond
- German "Diplom" degree in Psychology; experienced moderator in marketing research projects; pianist trained in Classical Piano by Margit Matjas, Jazz Piano and Music Theory at the "Musik-Gymnasium Köln" (advanced secondary school for music in Cologne) and the "Jazz Haus Schule" jazz school in Cologn
- He is a sought-after accompanist, for example for singers such as Steven Charles (Winner of the "Rock de Cologne" contest), Sean Stevens (musical) and Billy Geller, and a pianist in the ensemble "Adrienne & Friends", as well as providing musical accompaniment for his wife at gospel workshops all over Germany.
- Areas of responsibility at TeamSing: piano accompaniment and choir rehearsals
- Studied Music (piano and singing) at the "Musikhochschule Köln" (Cologne University of Music and Dance) and completed postgraduate studies in Music Therapy at the University of Cologne
- Kathrin has worked as a Musical Director/Keyboardist/Singer/Bar Pianist on cruise ships (AIDA and Arosa Blu), at the Broadway Musical Gala held by Showservice International (touring throughout Germany, Austria and Italy), at the Musical Gala in Rome and New York and in the theatre production "Ta-ra-ra-Boom" (Theater am Sachsenring, Cologne). She also performs as a singer and pianist with an extensive programme of songs.
- Areas of responsibility at TeamSing: designing and running workshops, musical arrangements, choir rehearsals/singing as a group and accompanying herself on the piano
- Teaching degree in Music and Sport
- Josef Piek had been musical director, guitarist, singer and producer of the band "Purple Schulz" (including 10 CDs, 2 gold records and performances at the "Night of the Proms 1999") for 30 years, he works as a guitarist and singer for Heinz Rudolf Kunze, Pe Werner, Tommy Engel, Köbes Underground, Stunk Unplugged and many other projects and also gives solo concerts at which the crowd loves to sing along.
- Areas of responsibility at TeamSing:
designing and running workshops, musical arrangements, choir rehearsals/singing as a group and accompanying himself on the guitar