CEO, Concept Development, Facilitation and Coaching
Bettina Dölken, Dipl. Kauffrau and MBA
- German "Diplom" degree in Business Administration from the University of Münster, Germany, and Master’s Degree in Business Administration from the USA; NLP Master Practitioner (Robert Dilts); certified coach (Institute for Applied Psychology (IfAP)); certified MBTI® trainer; member of BDVT (professional association for trainers, consultants and coaches; has completed a wide variety of training and further education courses and is a passionate singer in a gospel choir
- Former Product Manager (Alka-Seltzer® and Talcid®) and Project Manager for New Business at Bayer HealthCare; Executive Search Consultant; experienced trainer (for example for Winner's Edge) with the specialist areas of management, change management and team-building; she offers coaching and facilitation services in both German and English
- Areas of responsibility at TeamSing: client consulting with regard to objectives and workshop design, developing concepts for and coordinating workshops, conceptualising and facilitating workshops, coaching teams and facilitating business workshops and team-building sessions
Musical Director, Compositions and Arrangements
Adrienne Morgan Hammond
- Graduate of the American Academy of Dramatic Arts, Pasadena, Los Angeles
- Adrienne came to Europe as a performer in the musical "Elvis: The Musical". She is an experienced stage artist as a musical performer or solo artist, as well as performing together with famous musicians such as Al Jarreau, R. Kelly, "The Weather Girls", Joy Fleming, Paul Kuhn, "BAP", "Orange Blue" and "The Kelly Family". She was the director of a number of different gospel choirs, some of which are international, for example "Jambalaya!" and "Pitch the Key", and is the Musical Director of the ensemble "Adrienne & Friends". Adrienne Morgan Hammond also composes and arranges her own songs together with her husband, both for her own concerts and as commissioned by various artists. She additionally runs gospel workshops all over Germany.
- Areas of responsibility at TeamSing: workshop design, musical arrangements, COMPANY ANTHEM compositions, choreography, choir rehearsals, performance coaching and interactive entertainment
Marco Morgan Hammond
- German "Diplom" degree in Psychology; experienced moderator in marketing research projects; pianist trained in Classical Piano by Margit Matjas, Jazz Piano and Music Theory at the "Musik-Gymnasium Köln" (advanced secondary school for music in Cologne) and the "Jazz Haus Schule" jazz school in Cologn
- He is a sought-after accompanist, for example for singers such as Steven Charles (Winner of the "Rock de Cologne" contest), Sean Stevens (musical) and Billy Geller, and a pianist in the ensemble "Adrienne & Friends", as well as providing musical accompaniment for his wife at gospel workshops all over Germany.
- Areas of responsibility at TeamSing: piano accompaniment and choir rehearsals
- Studied Music (piano and singing) at the "Musikhochschule Köln" (Cologne University of Music and Dance) and completed postgraduate studies in Music Therapy at the University of Cologne
- Kathrin has worked as a Musical Director/Keyboardist/Singer/Bar Pianist on cruise ships (AIDA and Arosa Blu), at the Broadway Musical Gala held by Showservice International (touring throughout Germany, Austria and Italy), at the Musical Gala in Rome and New York and in the theatre production "Ta-ra-ra-Boom" (Theater am Sachsenring, Cologne). She also performs as a singer and pianist with an extensive programme of songs.
- Areas of responsibility at TeamSing: designing and running workshops, musical arrangements, choir rehearsals/singing as a group and accompanying herself on the piano
- Studied classical voice at North Carolina School of Arts and baroque music at Roosevelt Musical College Chicago
- Various performances in operas, oratorians and musicals led to a 3 years’ engagement at the Metropolitan Opera in New York. The passionate musician also sings Pop, R&B and Soul and was hired by David A. Tobin for his group ‘Ministry of Song’ to do a tour throughout Germany for 3 weeks. 3 weeks became 3 years and ‘Ministry of Song’ became ‘Kings of Soul’. Johnny Tune lives in Hamburg and has meanwhile worked with Doro Pesch and Steffi Dreyer, as well as Wolfgang Rhode, the former drummer of the band ‘Die Toten Hosen’, and Mousse T. He performed as opening act for Sarah Connor and Roger Cicero. Johnny Tune also lended his singing voice to ‘Urmel’ in the animated movie ‘Urmel voll in Fahrt’.
- Areas of responsibility at TeamSing:
designing and running workshops, musical arrangements, choir rehearsals/singing as a group and interactive entertainment
- Teaching degree in Music and Sport
- Josef Piek had been musical director, guitarist, singer and producer of the band "Purple Schulz" (including 10 CDs, 2 gold records and performances at the "Night of the Proms 1999") for 30 years, he works as a guitarist and singer for Heinz Rudolf Kunze, Pe Werner, Tommy Engel, Köbes Underground, Stunk Unplugged and many other projects and also gives solo concerts at which the crowd loves to sing along.
- Areas of responsibility at TeamSing:
designing and running workshops, musical arrangements, choir rehearsals/singing as a group and accompanying himself on the guitar
- German "Diplom" degree in Vocal Pedagogy and Psychology; certified systemic coach, trainer and mediator; choir director; continuous education and master classes in Estill Voice Training with Anne-Marie Speed, Complete Vocal Technique, Body und Voice Percussion with Ulrich Moritz and others
- Experienced vocal coach and choir director; directs workshops, classes and continuous education courses, on a national and international basis, for federal academies of music, universities and community colleges (e.g. at the Liszt Ferenz University of Music Budapest); project coordinator (e.g. „Step by Step from Budapest to Berlin“, „Berliner Sängerbörse“, „Berlin Vocal Sessions“); juror in high demand at contests like „Jugend Musiziert“ or „The Voice of Germany“
- Areas of responsibility at TeamSing: designing and running workshops, especially the BODY MUSIC workshop, musical arrangements, choir rehearsals and performance coaching; business transfer of the musical experience into work life